Monday, April 20, 2015

Rumer Willis hit the Dancing With the Stars ballroom Monday night  for a jazz dance to Bootylicious.

“I love me some Destiny’s Child,” she said.

“I love me some booty,” said her partner Val Chmerkovskiy, but he actually struggled with coming up with Bootylicious choreography. He also worried about Rumer’s dad, Bruce Willis, and what his reaction might be to the sexy number.

The intro involved some Rumer booty shots.

Judge Julianne Hough didn’t like it, saying she was “underwhelmed.”

Judge Bruno Tonioli did, calling it, “raunchylicious!”

Carrie Ann Inaba said it lacked “elegance.”

And Len Goodman said, “I don’t like all that raunchy stuff. I don’t want to see all that stuff. It’s a ballroom, not a bedroom!”

Val felt bad, saying, “When you are giving the song Bootylicious it’s bound to be a little bit raunchier than the usual ballroom dance. I appreciate his comment. We were stuck with the song.”

Said Rumer: “I actually agree with the judges as well. I have a very high expectation of myself. Doing these kinds of dances is very different from ballroom. And I actually like that kind of stuff more than shaking my booty on the dance floor, but I had a good time. I love it all.”

“I’m sorry Bruce,” said Val, a nod to Bruce Willis, who didn’t seem to be in the house. Mom Demi was, and she was seen cheering and clapping for her daughter.

All we can say is: Have these people seen Miley Cyrus?

And in case you’ve read this far and you’re saying, “Bootywhat?,” here’s the original Bootylicious:

Dance floor rentals los angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment